Updated: Oct 26, 2020
Do you agree or disagree that social media companies like facebook and twitter have a responsibility to police the internet concerning political candidates?
Welcome to our Financial Good, Bad, and Ugly Let's Debate Newsroom that will occassionally be moderated by the FGBAU Team.
Please adhere to the following ground rules before joining in our debate below.
FGBAU Let's Debate Ground Rules
1. We can agree to disagree.
2. Show civility and respect for others (even if you do not agree with the person).
3. Let's agree to not take anything from this discussion as a personal attack or as an indictment on another's character for a difference of opinion.
4. Please reframe from using threats, threatening words, or curse words in the debate and/or directed at others.
5. Please reframe from saying or doing anything that may promote violence or harm towards others.
Please note that failure to follow these rules will result in a ban from the debate, censureship, a ban from using our website, and the matter reported to local law enforcement based on the circumstances.
If you can agree, please proceed to sharing your thoughts concerning our debate and circle back to our website to respond to comments.
“Do you agree or disagree that social media companies like Facebook and Twitter have a responsibility to police the internet concerning political candidates?”